Jump to navigation Jump to search
Morello can refer to:
- Morello cheese, an Italian sheep cheese made from goat's milk
- Morello cherry, a cultivar of the sour cherry
In media and entertainment
- The Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Jasper Morello, 2005 Australian short film, whose first episode is titled: "Jasper Morello and the Lost Airship"
- Don Morello, a character in the game Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
- Morello crime family, Sicilian immigrants and founders of the American mafia in New York
- Joe Morello, jazz drummer famous for being part of the Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Mary Morello, mother of Tom Morello and founder of Parents for Rock and Rap
- Tom Morello, guitarist most famous for being part of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave
In other uses
- Morello, racing horse of Lorenzo de Medici
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.