(Redirected from The Diceman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Diceman may refer to:
- The Diceman, the nickname of Dublin street performer Thom McGinty
- The Diceman (TV series), a series of TV programmes produced between 1997 and 2001
- The Dice Man, a 1971 book by George Cockcroft written under the pen name Luke Rhinehart
- Diceman (comics), a 1986 series of five game comics from the creators of 2000AD (and also a character in that series)
- Andrew Dice Clay, American comedian and actor
- Daisuke Matsuzaka (born 1980), Boston Red Sox pitcher
- One of the aliases of Richard D. James (Aphex Twin)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diceman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.