Jump to navigation Jump to search
Penguin Island may refer to:
- Penguin Island (South Australia)
- Penguin Island (Tasmania)
- Penguin Islet (Tasmania)
- Penguin Island (Western Australia)
- Penguin Island, Newfoundland, now known as Funk Island
Arts and entertainment
- Penguin Island (novel), a satirical novel by Anatole France (1908)
- Penguin Island (TV series), a 6-part Australian documentary miniseries
- Penguin Islands, Namibia
- Penguin Islands (Newfoundland and Labrador), Canada
- Île des Pingouins, Crozet Archipelago, South Indian Ocean
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Penguin Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.