Here are some tips to help you get started:
- To sign your posts (on talk pages, for example) use the '~' symbol. To insert just your name, type ~~~ (3 tildes), or, to insert your name and timestamp, use ~~~~ (4 tildes).
- Try the Tutorial, and feel free to experiment in the test area.
- If you need help, post a question at the Help Desk
- Follow the Wikipedia:Simplified Ruleset
- Eventually, you might want to read the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines.
- Remember Wikipedia:Neutral point of view
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Search Wikipedia, find nothing, search Google, find answer, come back
I've finally done the first page like I said I wanted to do. Mulesing: not a pretty subject, but I came to Wikipedia first to find out what it was, found no article, then went to Google and came back with the answer. Not sure how accurate it is, but I tried to be unbias. If it prompts someone else to expand, then cool.
Krisjohn 03:06, 18 Oct 2004 (UTC)